Life Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate, and affordable rates.
Life Insurance Information
Please Read over some of our information below before starting your quote. Our quote application does not ask all the questions we need to know, so keep in mind we will be contacting you directly to fill in the blanks, go over coverage options, and answer any questions you may have. We don't provide an immediate price quote online because as your agent its our job to shop to find you the best policy! Make sure to list the best way to contact you for your quote & we will do so in a timely manner.
Buying Life Insurance
When you buy life insurance, you want coverage that fits your needs!
First, decide how much you need- and for how long- and what you can afford to pay. Keep in mind the major reason you buy life insurance is to cover the financial effects of unexpected or untimely death. Life insurance can also be one of many ways you plan for the future. Choose a Life Insurance policy premium and benefits that emphasizes protection in case of early death, or benefits in case of long life, or a combination of both. Learn the different types of Life Insurance; all policies are not the same. Some give coverage for lifetime and others only cover for a specific number of years. Some build up cash value and others do not. Some policies combine different kinds of insurance, and others let you change from one kind of insurance to another. Some policies may offer benefits while you are living others may not. Your Choice should be based on your needs and what you can afford. Some pre-existing conditions may limit what type of policy is available to you.
Don't buy life insurance unless you intend to stick with your plan. It may be very costly if you quit during the early years of the policy. Also, don't drop Life Insurance and buy another without thorough study of the new policy and the one you have now. Replacing your insurance may be costly.
How much Life Insurance do I need? Here are some questions to ask yourself:
1. How much income do I provide? If I were to die early, how would my survivors get by. Does anyone else depend on me, such as a parent, grandparent, brother or sister.
2. Do I have children that need money for later education like college?
3. How will my family pay final expenses and repay debts after my death?
4. Will there be estate taxes to pay after my death?
5. How will inflation affect future needs?
Our Promise to clients
1. We will work with you to determine what limits & policy fits your Life Insurance needs.
2. We take the extra time to educate our customers so they are making informed decisions about their Life Insurance Policy.
3. We make sure you can handle the premium payments because Life Insurance generally increases over time.
4. We review your entire Life Insurance application to make sure all questions are answered and our quotes are complete and accurate.
"All information for this page was found at the National Association of Insurance Commissioners " Buyers Guide for Life Insurance".
See link for more details: http://www.naic.org/documents/consumer_guide_life.pdf